- Stopover Points
- Fares And Charges
- Refusal And Limitation Of Carriage
- Schedules, Cancellation Of Flight
- Conduct Aboard Aircraft
- Arrangements By Carrıer
- Administrative Formalities
- Successive Carriers
- Liability For Damage
- Time Limitation On Claims And Actions
- Modification And Waiver
- Information On The Identity Of The Operating Carrier
Schedules, Cancellation of Flight
Carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and his or her baggage with reasonable dispatch and to adhere to published schedules in effect on the date of travel.
Cancellation, Changes Of Schedule, Etc.
If due to circumstances beyond its control Carrier cancels or delays a flight, is unable to provide previously confirmed space, fails to stop at a passenger's stopover or destination point, or causes the passenger to miss a connecting flight on which the passenger holds a reservation, Carrier shall either:
- carry the passenger on another of its scheduled passenger services on which space is available; or
- reroute the passenger to the destination indicated on the ticket or aplicable portion thereof by its own scheduled services of another carrier, or by means of surface transportation. If the sum of the fare, excess baggage charge and any applicable service charge for the revised routing is higher than the refund value of the ticket or applicable portion thereof, Carrier shall require no additional fare or charge from the passenger, and shall refund the difference if the fares and charges for the revised routing are lower; or
- make a refund accordance with the provisions of Article 11;
And shall be under no further liability to the passenger.
The Carrier shall not be held responsible to compensate the denied boarding passengers.
Except in the case of its acts or omissions done with intent to cause damage or recklessly and with knowledge that damage would probably result, Carrier shall not be liable for errors or omissions in timetables or other published schedules, or for representations made by employees, agents or representatives of Carrier as to the dates or times of departure or arrival or as to the operation any flight.