- Stopover Points
- Fares And Charges
- Refusal And Limitation Of Carriage
- Schedules, Cancellation Of Flight
- Conduct Aboard Aircraft
- Arrangements By Carrıer
- Administrative Formalities
- Successive Carriers
- Liability For Damage
- Time Limitation On Claims And Actions
- Modification And Waiver
- Information On The Identity Of The Operating Carrier
1. Ticket Prima Facie Evidence Of Contract
- The ticket constitutes prima facie evidence of the contract of carriage between Carrier and the passenger named on the ticket. The conditions of contract contained in the ticket are a summary of some of the provisions of these conditions of Carriage.
- Requirement for ticket : A person shall not be entitled to be carried on a flight unless that person presents a ticket valid and duly issued in accordance with Carrier's Regulations and containing the flight coupon for that flight and all other unused flight coupons and the passenger coupon. A passenger shall furthermore not be entitled to be carried if the ticket presented is multilated or if it has been altered otherwise than Carrier or its authorised agent.
- Loss, etc., of Ticket : In case of loss or multilation of a ticket, or part thereof, or nonpresentation of a ticket containing the passenger coupon and all unused flight coupons, the issuing Carrier may at the passenger's request and subject to Carrier's Regulations, replace such ticket or part thereof by issuing a new ticket on receipt of proof satisfactory to Carrier that a ticket valid for the flights in question was duly issued.
- Ticket not transferable : A ticket is not transferable. If ticket is presented by someone other than the person entitled to be carried thereunder or to a refund in connection there-with, Carrier shall not be liable to the person so entitled if in good faith it provides carriage or makes a refund to the person presenting the ticket.
2. Period Of Validity
A ticket is valid for carriage for one year from the date of commencement of travel or if no portion of the ticket is used, from the date of issue thereof, except as otherwise provided in the ticket, these Conditions or Carrier's Regulations.
Extension of Validity
- If a passenger is prevented from travelling within the period of validity of the ticket because Carrier :
( a ) cancels the flight on which the passenger holds a reservation; or
( b ) omits a scheduled stop, being the passenger's place of departure, place of destination or a stopover; or
( c ) fails to operate a flight reasonably according to schedule; or
( d ) causes the passenger to miss a connection; or
( e ) substitutes a different class of service; or
( f ) is unable to provide previously confirmed space;
the validity of such passenger's ticket will be extended until Carrier's first flight on which space is available in the class of service for which the fare hass been paid.
- When a passenger holding a ticket is prevented from travelling within the period of validity of the ticket because at the time such passenger requests reservations Carrier is unable to provide space on the flight, the validity of such passenger's ticket will be extended in accordance with Carrier's Regulations.
- When a passenger after having commenced his or her journey is prevented from travelling within the period of validity of the ticket by reason of illness, Carrier will extend (provided such extension is not precluded by Carrier's Regulations applicable to the fare paid by the passenger) the period of validity of such passenger's ticket until the date when the passenger becomes fit to travel according to a medical certificate, or until Carrier's first flight after such date from the point where journey is resumed on which space is available in the class of service for which the fare has been paid. When the flight coupons remaining in the ticketinvolve one or more stop-overs, the validity of such ticket, subject to Carrier's Regulations, will be extended for not more than three months from the date shown on such certificate. In such circumstances, Carrier will extend similarly the period of validity of tickets of other members of the passenger's immediate family accompanying an incapacitated passenger.
- In the event of death of a passenger en route, the tickets of the persons accompanying the passenger may be modified by waiving the minimum stay or extending the validity. In the event of a death in the immidiate family of a passenger who has commenced travel, the calidity of the passenger's tickets and those of his or her immidiate family accompanying the passenger may be likewise modified. Any such modification shall be made upon receipt of a proper death certificate and any such extension of validity shall be for a period no longer than 45 days from the date of the death.
3. Flight Coupon Sequence
- Carrier will honour flight coupons only in sequence from the place of departure as shown on the ticket.
- The ticket may not be valid and Carrier may not honour the passenger's ticket if the first flight coupon for international travel has not been used and the passenger commences his or her journey at any stopover or agreed stopping place.
- Each flight coupon will be accepted for carriage in the class of service specified therein on the date and flight for which accommodation has been reserved. When flight coupons are issued without a reservation being specified thereon, space will be reserved on application subject to the conditions of the relevant fare and the availability of space on the flight applied for.
3. 4 Name And Address Of Carrier
Carrier's name may be abbreviated in the ticket. Carrier's address shall be deemed to be the airport of departure shown opposite the first abbreviation of Carrier's name in the 'CARRIER' box in the ticket