- Frequency of Nairobi Flights to Increase(10.03.2014)
- Turkish Airlines launches flights to Rotterdam(06.03.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Frequency of Marseille Flights to Increase(25.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Munster(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Tehran Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Stavropol(24.02.2014)
Frequency of Istanbul Flights is to Increase
The number of Tokyo-Istanbul flights will be increased following November 4, 2013
Tokyo-Istanbul flights are already being operated as 7 flights per week, the frequency will be increased to 14 flights per week as of November 4, 2013.
|TK50||27 Oct.||29 Mar.||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,Friday, Saturday, Sunday||Istanbul||17:15||Tokyo||11:30 +1|
|TK51||27 Oct.||29 Mar.||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,Friday, Saturday, Sunday||Tokyo||12:55||Istanbul||18:10|
|TK52||04 Nov.||30 Mar.||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,Friday, Saturday, Sunday||Istanbul||00:50||Tokyo||19:30|
|TK53||04 Nov.||29 Mar.||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,Friday, Saturday, Sunday||Tokyo||22:30||Istanbul||04:20|
* All times are in LMT.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For detailed information you may contact our Call Center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any Turkish Airlines Sales Office.
Customer Contact Center for you're all kind feedback
* Turkish Airlines is named the Best Airline in Europe at the 2011 and 2012 World Airline Awards, by Skytrax