Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2016
Collecting miles on Asiana Airlines Flights
|Service Class||Asiana Airlines Operating Booking Class||Percentage of Flown Miles||Minimum Miles|
*Effective as of July 15th,2012.
Asiana Blackout Dates:
|2016||Domestic Routes||1/1~5/2~10/2, 3/6~6/6, 22/7~28/8, 13/9~19/9, 30/9~4/10, 30/12~31/12|
|International Routes||Departures from the Americas||14/5~3/7, 5/12~23/12|
|Departures from Non- American Locations||1/1~10/1, 5/2~9/2, 16/7~21/8, 9/9~16/9, 24/12~31/12|
|2017||Domestic Routes||1/26~1/31, 2/24~3/1, 5/1~5/8, 6/2~6/6, 7/21~8/20, 10/2~10/10|
|International Routes||Departures from the Americas||5/13~7/2, 12/5~12/23|
Non- American Locations
|1/1~1/8, 1/25~1/31, 7/15~8/20, 9/30~10/8, 12/24~12/31|
- The general Miles&Smiles terms and conditions apply.
- Miles can be accrued only on Asiana operating flights.
- The partner reserves the right to change flight routes at short notice.
- Miles accrual is subject to the operating airline. Please note that the booking class shown on your ticket may differ from the booking class relevant for the mileage accrual. For the code share flights, the mileage accrual rate will be based on the operating carrier's booking class and not on the booking class on the ticket as THY flight. For this reason, there may be cases where the mileage accrual is different or ineligible to accrue.
- IATA mileage accrual will be credited unless Minimum Miles rule applies.
- Please retain your original boarding pass and a copy of your flight ticket until the credit reflects on your mileage statement.
- Regarding the retroclaim transactions on flights of other Star Alliance member airlines, the original of the boarding passes along with the ticket copies must be sent to Türk Hava Yolları B kapısı - Contact Center Binası Müşteri İlişkileri Müdürlüğü 34149 Yeşilköy / İstanbul and for such retro claims, the date of contract which was signed with the related airline will be considered and flights made prior to the contract date will not be processed.