- Turkish Airlines launches flights to Rotterdam(06.03.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Frequency of Marseille Flights to Increase(25.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Munster(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Tehran Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Stavropol(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Basel Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
25% miles discount from Miles&Smiles on flights from Sabiha Gökçen!
Fly with Turkish Airlines or AnadoluJet from Sabiha Gökçen and get a reward ticket with 25% mile discount.
Baku, Ercan, Kiev, Tbilisi
Amsterdam, Londra, Milano, Paris, Vienna
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion will include the award tickets which are issued as of 03 April 2013.
- This promotion is valid for all miles&smiles award tickets, companion tickets and upgrades.
- The promotion is valid for all Turkish Airlines capacity controlled and seat guaranteed all economy and business reservation classes. Furthermore promotion is valid for comfort class on applicable destinations.
- The promotıon will be applied only for Turkish Airlines scheduled flights and Anadolujet flights. Promotion is not permitted on codeshare flıghts (tk8000) and for the award tickets issued for the Star Alliance member airline flights
- Promotıon will be applied for all flights from/to Sabiha Gökçen Airport and from/to destinations given above.
- Istanbul Atatürk Airport can not be used as origin or destination.
- All rebooking and reroutings can be applied within the promotion destinations given above, class and season. Mileage refund can be done within 1 year after the ticket ıssue date. Any mileage refunds, rebookings and re-routıngs are subject to penalty.
- One open jaw and one stopover is permitted either on the outbound or on the return segment.
- Tickets can not be issued open.
- The general conditions applied in Mıles&Smıles award tickets are also applicable for award tickets issued in this campaign.
- Taxes must be paid while ticketing.