Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2014
- Turkish Airlines launches flights to Rotterdam(06.03.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Frequency of Marseille Flights to Increase(25.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Munster(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Tehran Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Stavropol(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Basel Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
Euroleague Final Four
27.05.2013Euroleague Basketball, established in 2000, is one of the global leaders on sport management by means of their sustained growth and improvements brought to basketball.
Turkish Airlines was named as the sponsor of Euroleague and Eurocup which are the two most important basketball conpetition of Europe participating more than 60 teams from 25 countries.
This also refers to the leadership of Turkish Airlines in Europe, that was deemed to deserve as the Europe’s Best Airline two times one following after another. Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four is one of the most important events in worlds sports calendar and is broadcasted live in close to 200 countries in 5 diferent continentals. Final Four will take place in London between 10-12 May.
Turkish Airlines is named the Best Airline in Europe at the 2011 and 2012 World Airline Awards, by Skytrax