- Frequency of Nairobi Flights to Increase(10.03.2014)
- Turkish Airlines launches flights to Rotterdam(06.03.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Frequency of Marseille Flights to Increase(25.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Munster(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Tehran Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Stavropol(24.02.2014)
Kuala Lumpur flights will increase
Istanbul – Kuala Lumpur (KUL) – Istanbul flights will be launched as 3 flights per week as of April 25, 2013, the frequencies will be increased to 4 flights per week as of June 17, 2013.
|TK060||25 April||15 June||Monday, Thursday, Saturday||Istanbul||01:15||Kuala Lumpur||16:50|
|TK060||17 June||26 October||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday||Istanbul||01:15||Kuala Lumpur||16:50|
|TK061||25 April||15 June||Monday, Thursday, Saturday||Kuala Lumpur||23:15||Istanbul||05:35*|
|TK061||17 June||24 October||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday||Kuala Lumpur||23:15||Istanbul||05:35*|
|TK061||26 October||26 October||Saturday||Kuala Lumpur||23:15||Istanbul||04:35*|
* All times are in LMT.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For more information, you can visit our website www.turkishairlines.com , call the Turkish Airlines sales offices at 444 0 THY / 444 0 849, or an authorized travel agency.