- Road Show in Hong Kong(20.11.2013)
- Sinop Airport Runway Maintenance(21.10.2013)
- Attention to Constanta Passengers(27.02.2013)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- New Passport Regulation for Children in EU(26.02.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(19.02.2013)
New Passport Regulation for Children in EU
EU requirements for EU children to hold their own EU passport or ID from 26 June 2012, with the following consequences:
- From 26 June 2012, it will no longer be possible to add children to the EU passports of their parent(s) or guardian.
- On 26 June 2012, all existing additions of EU children and EU child stickers will cease to be valid.
- The expiry of the validity of the additions of EU children and EU child stickers on 26 June 2012 will not affect the validity of the EU passports of the parent(s) or guardian to which they were added.
The applications determined above are valid only for EU member countries’citizens when entering only to EU member countries or/and departing from EU member countries.