- Turkish Airlines’ new brand idendity: ‘Widen Your World’(05.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Wins CAPA ‘Airline of the Year’ Award(03.12.2013)
- Oman Air and Turkish Airlines sign codeshare agreement(03.12.2013)
- ‘Invest on Board’ brings investors and start-ups together in sky!(20.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Montreal(18.11.2013)
- Vote for Turkish Airlines in the Passenger Choice Awards 2014(14.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Recruiting Experienced Captains and First Officers(14.11.2013)
Freeze your miles and fly whenever you want with Mileage Reactivation!
Keep your miles from expiring with Mileage Reactivation. Pay 10 Euros for every 1000 miles that are about to expire and extend the validity of your miles by three years.
Mileage Reactivation Rules:
- All Miles&Smiles members can benefit from mileage reactivation.
- There is no minimum and maximum limit for mileage reactivation.
- All unused miles in member accounts can be reactivated starting from the oldest one (current year). All types of miles are reactivated as bonus miles.
- Reactivated miles will be valid for 3 calendar years as the date of reactivation.
- Reactivated miles can be reactivated again.
- Reactivation procedure must be completed before miles expired. Once miles are expired, reactivation cannot be applied.
- If the expire miles turn into ticket, these expire miles cannot be reactivated.
- Miles cost 10 Euro (including tax) for first 1.000 miles and after first 1000 miles, 0,01 Euro for per 1 miles.
- Reactivation fee are non-refundable.
- Mileage Reactivation can be applied only from Miles&Smiles web site.
- Reactivated Miles are subject to the terms and conditions of the Miles&Smiles Program.
- SMS and e-mail message are sent to our members at the end of mileage reactivation.
Please log-in and click Reactivate Miles under Other Applications on left menu bar.