Effective Date: April 1st, 2008
Mileage accrual on AC flights:
|Cabin||AC Booking Classes||Percentage of Flown Miles||Minimum Miles|
|Business||J, C, Z,D, P****||150%||750|
|Ekonomi (Premium)||O** , E****, N****||125%||625|
|Ekonomi||Y, B, M****,U****,H****,Q****,V****||100%||500|
|Ekonomi (İndirimli)||W**** , G, S****, T****,L****, A, K****||50%||250|
|Ekonomi (AC Rouge)||F**||20%||100|
Booking Classes not eligible for mileage accrual: X,I
Miles cannot be earned in booking classes S****, T****, L****, A, K**** and F on flights within Canada and between Canada and the United States
* Effective as of September 29th, 2010
**Effective as of July 1st, 2013, O class tickets are eligible for mileage accrual since 01 July 2013
***Effective as of September 24th, 2013
**** Effective as of Jan 01,2014
- The general Miles&Smiles terms and conditions apply.
- Miles can be accrued only on AC operating flights.
- The partner reserves the right to change flight routes at short notice.
- Miles accrual is subject to the operating airline. Please note that the booking class shown on your ticket may differ from the booking class relevant for the mileage accrual.
- Please retain your original boarding pass and a copy of your flight ticket until the credit reflects on your mileage statement.
- Regarding the retroclaim transactions on flights of other Star Alliance member airlines, the original of the boarding passes along with the ticket copies must be sent to Türk Hava Yolları B kapısı - Contact Center Binası Müşteri İlişkileri Müdürlüğü 34149 Yeşilköy/İstanbul, Turkey and for such retro claims, the date of contract which was signed with the related airline will be considered and flights made prior to the contract date will not be processed.
Star Alliance Award Regions
Partner Airlines Mileage Claim Form