- Notice to Passengers Traveling on March 30(27.02.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Travel Alert: Flight Disruptions Throughout Turkey(19.02.2014)
- Announcement for Passengers departing from Heathrow Airport (07.02.2014)
- Warning: Attention to Phishing E-Mails (09.01.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Inc. A330 - A340 / B777 Captain Minimum Requirements(26.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Inc. A320 / B737 Captain Minimum Requirements(26.12.2013)
New Passport Regulation for Children in EU
EU requirements for EU children to hold their own EU passport or ID from 26 June 2012, with the following consequences:
- From 26 June 2012, it will no longer be possible to add children to the EU passports of their parent(s) or guardian.
- On 26 June 2012, all existing additions of EU children and EU child stickers will cease to be valid.
- The expiry of the validity of the additions of EU children and EU child stickers on 26 June 2012 will not affect the validity of the EU passports of the parent(s) or guardian to which they were added.
The applications determined above are valid only for EU member countries’citizens when entering only to EU member countries or/and departing from EU member countries.