Ticketing Service Charge
1. Ticketing Service Charge Table
The Ticketing Service Charges applied for the tickets to be purchased through our online channels are given in the below tables on the basis of departure points.
|DEPARTURE FROM TURKEY
||Economy/Comfort Cabin||Business/First Cabin|
|İstanbul Atatürk||10 TRY||20 TRY|
|Sabiha Gökçen||5 TRY||10 TRY|
|Short and Medium Haul International||20 USD||30 USD|
|Long Haul International||25 USD||50 USD|
|ORIGINATING OUTSIDE TURKEY|
To view the service charge, please select your departure destination.
|ANADOLUJET TICKETING SERVICE CHARGES|
|Tickets for Non-Connecting Flights||15 TL|
|Tickets for Connecting Flights||18 TL|
2.General Rules for Ticketing Service Charge:
- No Ticketing Service Charge will be collected if the new booking class and/or haul sector of the ticket is the same or lower in the REISSUE transactions carried out through our Turkish Airlines sales offices and website.
- Service charge is applied for all changes made to tickets for ANADOLUJET flights.
- Award Ticket:No Ticketing Service Charge will be collected for domestic and international Miles&Smiles award tickets.
- Refund:The Ticketing Service Charge is not refunded but no additional Ticketing Service Charge will be collected for ticket refund transactions.
- Discounted Tickets:Ticketing Service Charge will be applied for all discounted tickets except for infant ticket discounts.
- Connecting Flights:In connecting flights, the Ticketing Service Charge of the long haul sector will be charged for domestic tickets. For international tickets, ticketing Service Charge of the departure point will be collected.
- In the case of a fare class change for both domestic and international tickets on flight type basis, the ticketing service charge amount for the highest fare class will be applied.
- No Ticketing Service Charge will be collected for refund transactions. For the tickets created but not paid for on our website, the local Ticketing Service Charge will be collected.
- Turkish Airlines reserves its right to change the Ticketing Service Charge policy and the service fees to be charged.
3. Other Important Notices about Ticketing Servis Charge:
- The rules under the headline of Ticketing Service Charges are effective only at destinations where Ticketing Service Charge is applicable.
- In the event that the ticketing transactions for the reservations created on THY.com are finalized through a THY sales office other than our website, the ‘Ticketing Service Charge’ applicable in the country where the said office is located will apply. Therefore, ticketing of reservations created on our website at a THY sales office may lead to price differences.
- You may use our Pay&Fly application to purchase your reservations created via THY.com.