- Frequency of Nairobi Flights to Increase(10.03.2014)
- Turkish Airlines launches flights to Rotterdam(06.03.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Frequency of Marseille Flights to Increase(25.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Munster(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Tehran Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Stavropol(24.02.2014)
Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Kathmandu
Flying to the largest number of countries around the world, Turkish Airlines adds another destination to its network, the Nepali capital of Kathmandu
Turkish Airlines has launched a new route between İstanbul and Kathmandu, the capital and largest city of Nepal, to further enhance its Asia-Pacific network.
Kathmandu has become the 238th destination of Turkish Airlines in a network spanning 104 countries. Inaugurated on Sept. 1, the flights operate four times a week.
|TK726||Sept. 1||Oct. 25
||Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
||Oct. 26||Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday||Kathmandu||08:45||Istanbul||
* The next day arrival
All times are local.
Fly from İstanbul to Kathmandu with fares starting from 406 euros (including taxes and fees, round-trip)!
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For detailed information you may contact our Call Center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any Turkish Airlines Sales Office.
Turkish Airlines is named the Best Airline in Europe at the 2011, 2012 and 2013 World Airline Awards, by Skytrax.
Customer Contact Center for you're all kind feedback.