- The Imperatıves Of An Organızatıon Buılt For Speed
- On the Roof Of Anatolia
- The Soul Of Japanese Culture: Kansai
- “I would turn down all the wealth of Croesus for love.”
- A User’s Guide To The Brain
- The Tıme Of The Comıc Book Artıst Has Come
- Treasury Of Calligraphy
- 10 Reasons To Go To Kuala Lumpur
- Ramadan Exuberance In Istanbul
- A History Of Everyday Life In Pictures
- Taking Top Honors Even When Stale...
- When Color Comes To Water…
- Jazz Capital Istanbul
- Chicago Waiting
- When Vinyl Won’t Do
- Spirou At 75!
- Final Days Of The Festival
- Robert College At 150 Years
- Before Hitting The Road
- Trial By Fire
- The Tour De France In Its 100th Year
- Miró In Izmir For The First Time
- Life Is A Long Bridge…
- Flashy And Cheap
- Pearl Of The Danube: Budapest
- City Of Warm Waters: Aqaba
- Folk Cultures In Croatia…
- Second To None
- Looking East From The West
- Beşiktaş Waterfront Palace
- Art Of Korea At Topkapi Palace
- Meeting Point
- Time Travel
- Northern Cyprus In Three Questions
- Mehmet Aktarli’s Diyarbakir
- Books Bursting With Life
City Of Warm Waters: Aqaba
What To See
01-Tour the ancient settlement area, which dates back to prehistoric times.
02-Visit Aqaba castle.
03-Visit the ancient city of Petra.
Food preparation among the local Bedouin is a ritual of courtesy and hospitality.
You’ll find a wide array of gems and jewelry here.
What To Do
01-Take a diving course and explore some of the underwater world’s most spectacular coral reefs.
02-Join a tour for a closeup of the breathtaking landscape of Wadi Rum in the north.
Sea food and fısh as well as arab cuısıne
Taxis and minibuses are available.
Moderate winters and hot, dry summers in a desert climate.
Where In The World
Gmt + 2
Turkish Airlines has Istanbul-Aqaba-Istanbul flights on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Official language Arabic