- Turkish Airlines’ new brand idendity: ‘Widen Your World’(05.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Wins CAPA ‘Airline of the Year’ Award(03.12.2013)
- Oman Air and Turkish Airlines sign codeshare agreement(03.12.2013)
- ‘Invest on Board’ brings investors and start-ups together in sky!(20.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Montreal(18.11.2013)
- Vote for Turkish Airlines in the Passenger Choice Awards 2014(14.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Recruiting Experienced Captains and First Officers(14.11.2013)
Eva Airways Joins Star Alliance
Star Alliance, welcomes Eva Air (BR) as of 18 June 2013, thereby cementing its presence in Asia by adding Kaohsiung (KHH) in Taiwan and Surabaya (SUB) in Indonesia as unique airports to the Star Alliance network with 60 international flights.
Eva Air has finalised their integration processes which took just 15 months, fulfilled the mandatory membership requirements and finally been named as 28th official member of Star Alliance. In 18th of June, the respective press conferences and joining ceremonies will be held in Taipei.
By 18 June 2013, Star Alliance network is comprised of 28 members offering more than 21,900 daily flights to 1,328 airports in 195 countries.
Please click for collecting miles on Eva Air.