- Turkish Airlines Wins CAPA ‘Airline of the Year’ Award(03.12.2013)
- Oman Air and Turkish Airlines sign codeshare agreement(03.12.2013)
- ‘Invest on Board’ brings investors and start-ups together in sky!(20.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Montreal(18.11.2013)
- Vote for Turkish Airlines in the Passenger Choice Awards 2014(14.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Recruiting Experienced Captains and First Officers(14.11.2013)
- Frequency of Şirnak (NKT) Flights to Increase(12.11.2013)
Turkish Airlines sponsors the Gothia Cup
Turkish Airlines sponsors one of the world’s largest soccer tournaments.
Turkish Airlines has become sponsor of the Gothia Cup, the prestigious football tournament played annually in the Swedish city of Gothenburg.
The Gothia Cup is the world’s largest international youth soccer tournament, which brings together more than 37,000 players from about 1,600 teams representing 78 nations. Has been played since 1975, the tournament takes place in early July every year. This year the cup will be held between July 14-20.
The tournament’s past participants include worldly known players like Andrea Pirlo, Xabi Alonso, Alan Shearer and Emanuel Adebayor.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For detailed information you may contact our Call Center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any Turkish Airlines Sales Office.
* Turkish Airlines is named the Best Airline in Europe at the 2011, 2012 and 2013 World Airline Awards, by Skytrax
Customer Contact Center for you're all kind feedback