- Best Western International
- Dedeman Hotels & Resorts International
- Divan Hotels
- Elite World Istanbul
- Eresin Hotel
- NG Hotels & Resorts
- Hilton HHonors
- Hotel Su
- Gloria Hotels
- Kempinski Hotels
- Metropolitan Hotel Ankara
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts in Turkey
- Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts
- Rixos Hotels
- Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
- Swissotel Hotels&Resorts
- Sürmeli Hotels&Resorts
- The Marmara Hotels & Residences
- The Grand Tarabya
- Titanic Hotels
- TAV Airport Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel Group
- Xanadu Hotels
- Zorlu Grand Hotel, Trabzon
Zorlu Grand Hotel, Trabzon
Zorlu Grand Hotel has joined our prestigious program on July 1st, 2010.
During your August 2010 stay you may discover and enjoy gorgeous natural beauty of Black Sea getaway by earning double miles with Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles Frequent Flyer Program.Zorlu Grand Hotel is the only 5 star hotel in Trabzon which is located heart of the city,4km to Trabzon Airport, 10 minutes to the World Trade Center and 50 meters to the point of departure of all transportation vehicles. Provides an elegance and personalized service with 160 luxurious rooms, 6 meeting halls, spa, restaurants, bar, patisserie and 24 hour room service for your business and leisure getaways.
For further information and reservation, please visit www.zorlugrand.com
Phone: +90 462 326 8400
Terms and Conditions
- Only published rates of accommodations are considered for mileage credit. Stays at special rates for travel agents, airline discounts, any special contracted rates and hourly /day use accommodations are not eligible.
- Miles&Smiles members will be awarded 500 miles per stay to one or more consecutive nights. Long stays consisting of consecutive days are considered as one stay.
- In case more than one miles&Smiles member share a hotel room, only one member will earn miles for the particular stay.
- In order to earn miles, you need to present your Miles&Smiles card during check-in at the hotel.
- It may take a certain period of time for your hotel stay to be credited into your account. In case of any problems, please contact the hotel with your receipt.