- Atlantis Hotel
- Best Western International
- Dedeman Hotels & Resorts International
- Divan Hotels
- Domotel Hotels & Resorts
- Elite World Istanbul
- Eresin Hotel
- NG Hotels & Resorts
- Gloria Hotels
- Highlight Hotel
- Hilton HHonors
- Hotel Su
- Kempinski Hotels
- Metropolitan Hotel Ankara
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts in Turkey
- Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah
- Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts
- Rixos Hotels
- Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
- Swissotel Hotels&Resorts
- Sürmeli Hotels&Resorts
- The Marmara Hotels & Residences
- The Grand Tarabya
- Titanic Hotels
- TAV Airport Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel Group
- Xanadu Hotels
- Zorlu Grand Hotel, Trabzon
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, one of the world’s premier hotel companies, currently owns and/or manages over 80 hotels under the Shangri-La, Kerry and Traders brands, with a room inventory of over 34,000.
Over four decades, the group has established its brand hallmark of “hospitality from the heart”. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in mainland China, India, Mongolia, Philippines, Qatar, Sri Lanka and the United Kingdom.
- Shangri-La Hotels
- Shangri-La Resorts
- Kerry Hotels
- Traders Hotels
You can earn 500 miles for every qualifying stay at any Shangri-La hotel, resort, Kerry hotel or Traders hotel. Simply provide your Miles&Smiles membership number when you make a booking and present your Miles&Smiles membership card upon check-in at the hotel.
Join the hotel’s loyalty programme
Miles&Smiles Members may join Shangri-La’s loyalty programme, Golden Circle, to enjoy exclusive privileges and benefits at Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts. You may also convert your Golden Circle (GC) Award Points into Miles&Smiles miles by logging in to your Golden Circle account.
You will receive 1 mile for 1 GC Award Point, and you may convert from 2,500 GC Award Points upwards in increments of 500 points.
Terms and conditions:
- Miles may be earned for each hotel stay when paying the non-discounted or corporate rates at participating hotels.
- Eligible stay requirements for earning miles do not include back-to-back stays, even if a guest is paying a non-discounted or corporate rate. A stay is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at one hotel or resort, whether or not a Member checks out and checks back in again.
- Guests must present their valid Miles&Smiles membership cards for verification upon check-in at the hotel to receive miles when paying the non-discounted or corporate rates. The guest must ensure that the name on the reservation matches the name on the Miles&Smiles membership card in order for miles to be credited to the guest’s Miles&Smiles membership account.
- If a guest is sharing a room with other guests, only one Miles&Smiles Member will be eligible to earn miles for that stay. If a guest reserves multiple rooms, only the non-discounted or corporate rate on the room that the Miles&Smiles Member has physically occupied will be eligible to earn miles.
- It may take a certain period of time for the hotel stay to be credited into the guest’s account. In case of any problem, please contact the hotel with your receipt.