The new Avianca, is the second largest airline in Latin America with a fleet of over 150 aircraft and more than 5,100 weekly flights to 100 destinations in 25 countries in the Americas and Europe. Avianca and TACA joined the Star Alliance® in June 2012.
Destinations: From hubs in Bogota, Colombia (BOG), San Salvador, El Salvador (SAL), Lima, Peru (LIM) and San Jose, Costa Rica, (SJO) to destinations throughout Central and South America and Europe.
Effective Date: June 21, 2012
Collecting miles on Avianca flights:
|Service Class||AVTA Booking Classes||Percentage of flown miles|
|First Class||Not available||Not available|
|Business Class||C, D, J,||150%|
|Economy Class||H, M, B, Y, E, A, V, Q||100%|
|Economy Class||P, O, L, K, G||100%|
|Economy Discounted Class||U, T, S, W, Z||100%|
Minimum Mileage Guarantee does not apply on Avianca flights
‘Booking Classes not eligible for accrual: I, X, N, R
- The general Miles&Smiles terms and conditions apply.
- Miles can be accrued only on Avianca and on behalf of Avianca operating flights.
- The partner reserves the right to change flight routes at short notice.
- Miles accrual is subject to the operating airline. Please note that the booking class shown on your ticket may differ from the booking class relevant for the mileage accrual.
- Please retain your original boarding pass and a copy of your flight ticket until the credit reflects on your mileage statement.
- Regarding the retroclaim transactions on flights of Star Alliance member airlines, the original of the boarding passes along with the ticket copies must be sent to Türk Hava Yolları B kapısı - Contact Center Binası Müşteri İlişkileri Müdürlüğü 34149 Yeşilköy/İstanbul, Turkey and for such retro claims, the date of contract which was signed with the related airline will be considered and flights made prior to the contract date will not be processed.