- Check-in information
- Online Check in
- Self Check - in
- General Baggage Information
- Infant Passenger
- Child Passenger
- Traveling while pregnant
- Traveling with pets
- Traveling with special equipment
- Passengers with special needs
- Customs applications in Turkey
- Liquids In Hand Baggage
- Special Service Requests
1. What is the age range for children?
Passengers, older than 2 younger than 12, traveling with his/her family are accepted as a child passenger.
2. Do I have to book a seat for my 3-year-old son?
Yes. You have to purchase a ticket for your child aged between 2-12.
3. Can my child travel alone?
Yes. Children between 7 and 12 years old can travel alone. Unaccompanied Minor Declaration Forms are required to be filled in at the check-in counters and must be signed by parents or guardians.
4. Is it possible to accompanied my child, if requested?
Yes, the request must be done 48 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight.