Fly Business Class With Turkish Airlines From Genoa Airport and Get Free Parking Up To 7 Days!
Turkish Airlines’ Business Class passengers leaving for Istanbul and beyond can now enjoy the opportunity to benefit from 7 days free car parking at “Cristoforo Colombo” Airport.From December 1st, 2011 until March 24th,
2012 passengers who have a Business Class ticket from Genova to any of the over 190 destinations in the Turkish Airlines’ network can take advantage of the car park free of charge up to seven days.
Choose one of the 5 weekly flights
from Genoa to Istanbul!
On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday (local time):
For further information about the offer please visit Genoa Airport website at www.aeroportodigenova.it or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for all outbound business class tickets (C/D/J/I from Genoa Airport).
- Turkish Airlines’ frequent Flyer Program Miles&Smiles Business Class award tickets are included.
- Passengers can park at Central parking area (P1)
- After landing at Genoa, passengers shall have to present their car park and business class tickets at the Car Park Office (at the arrival hall). A new car park ticket for the free exit shall be.
- In case of longer stay (more than 7 days), passenger shall have to pay the difference according to the standard tariff.
For flights reservation and ticketing request please call Turkish Airlines International Call Center at
+90 212 444 0 849 or dedicated Italian Call Center at +39 051 376 42 22