Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Our flights are on time as planned(16.05.2013)
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(20.02.2013)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
- New Passport Regulation for Children in EU(26.02.2013)
Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers
28.09.2012South African Border Police ask return tickets to all passengers who travel on touristic purposes. Contrary cases, costumers may have problems to enter the country.
In order to prevent costumer complaints and increase our service quality, it is important to inform customers and perform necessary controls at all phases of the travel. I.e. reservation, tickets, check-in and boarding.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.