- Our flights are on time as planned(16.05.2013)
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(20.02.2013)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
- New Passport Regulation for Children in EU(26.02.2013)
Free Istanbul sightseeing tour for all our transit passengers
If the waiting time between your connecting flights in Istanbul allows, please visit our hotel desk.
During the tour, you will visit the historical sights of a city that has hosted major civilizations of the world. You will be a privileged visitor of the many magnificient traces that each of them has left in history.
After you arrive at Istanbul Atatürk Airport, you will be picked up by a private guide and you will spend fantastic hours filled with historical beauties of our city.www.turkishairlines.com/touristanbul
Hotel Desk: +90 212 463 63 63 / ext. 12426-15532
Tour Istanbul : +90 212 463 63 63 / ext. 11879
Istanbul... the global city
The city that once was the capital of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires is now the cultural and financial capital of Turkey.This exciting city is the only metropolis spreading over two continents, Europe and Asia, connected to each other by the Bosphorus Strait to the Marmara Sea.
The magnificent bridge connecting Asia and Europe... The capital of the empires... The meeting point of the cultures...
The unique sample of peace between religionswith the mosques, churches and synagogues.
Let the history accompany you while waiting in Istanbul.