Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
Turkish Airlines Announces Consolidated Financial Results for the 3rd Quarter of Fiscal 2006
04.12.2006On December 1st, 2006 Turkish Airlines (THY) has announced its Consolidated Financial Results for the First Nine Months of Fiscal 2006. Consolidated Financial Results are prepared in accordance with the Standards of Capital Market Board of Turkey.
Consolidated Financial Results for the First Nine Months ended September 30, 2006
-Profit before tax $ 137 mn
-Net Profit $ 92 mn
-Operating Revenues $ 2.075 mn
-Assets $ 3.082 mn
-Passenger carried 12.8 mn
Despite 23% average increase in fuel prices in 2006 compared to the same period of 2005, which resulted an additional burden of $ 106 mn, THY was able to make $ 92 mn net profit.
THY’s operational revenues and assets have increased parallel to growth in passenger demand and its fleet capacity. Operational revenues increased by 17% to $2.075 mn, assets increased by 20 % to $3.082 mn, the number of passengers increased by 19% to 12.8 mn compared to the same period of 2005.
THY, with more than 100 aircraft, will continue to have a sustainable growth parallel to increase in demand.
For Further Information please contact
Investor Relations Department
Tel: 90-212-463-6363 x-3630
Disclaimer: This English-language media release is provided for information purposes only; reliance should only be placed for all statutory and regulatory and other purposes on the original Turkish language version alone.