- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
Turkish Airlines launches Frequent Flyer Program partnership with Air New Zealand...
Turkish Airlines has signed mileage program agreement with a new carrier, Air New Zealand.
The Partnership with Air New Zealand will allow both airlines’ members to collect and redeem miles on each other’s flights.
Frequent Flyer Partnership with Air New Zealand will commence as of March 3rd, 2008. With this new partnership Miles& Smiles members will be able to fly many destinations throughout Pacific.