- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
A Free sale codeshare agreement has been signed between TK and United Airlines...
A Free sale codeshare agreement has been signed between Turkish Airlines and United Airlines. Within this framework, Turkish Airlines will put its code on United Airlines’ domestic flights and transatlantic flights between Europe and the USA.
United Airlines will put its code on Turkish Airlines’ domestic flights, the flights between Europe and Turkey and also the transatlantic flights between Turkey and the USA.
The codeshare operations on the following routes will begin as of 11 October 2008:
TK OPERATING/UA MARKETING
IST- JFK/ORD (v.v)
IST- LHR/FRA/MUC/ZRH (v.v)
ESB- FRA (v.v)
IST- ADA/AYT/ADB/ESB (v.v)
UA OPERATING/TK MARKETING