- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
Turkish Airlines Starts Flights to Birmingham (Great Britain)…
As of today, Turkish Airlines has started to fly direct services to Birmingham, its 4th destination in Great Britain after London (Heathrow, Stansted) and Manchester…
Day-by-day increasing its number of passenger through its top quality services and wide flight network, and taking serious steps towards becoming a global player in aviation, Turkish Airlines started to fly to Birmingham, the second largest city of Great Britain. Flights to Birmingham, scheduled as 5 flights a week, will be sold at a promotional fare of 129 Euros, excluding taxes, between the period of December 15th, 2008, and January 31st, 2009.
Istanbul – Birmingham schedule is as follows:
|ISTANBUL TO BIRMINGHAM||Departure||Arrival|
|Tuesday, Friday, Sunday||10:05||12:15|
|BIRMINGHAM TO ISTANBUL||Departure||Arrival|
|Tuesday, Friday, Sunday||13:15||19:10|
Including Birmingham, the number of direct destinations of Turkish Airlines reached 142, comprising 33 domestic and 109 international destinations.
Further information about Turkish Airlines Flights is available at Turkish Airlines Sales Offices, 444 0 849 call center, and www.thy.com website.
Türk Hava Yolları A.Ş.