- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
Turkish Airlines launches new flights to Nairobi...
Starting today the flights of Turkish Airlines between Istanbul and Nairobi will be operated 3 times a week.
As a part of an expansion program Turkish Airlines has launched a new direct flights to Nairobi from Istanbul.
Beginning today this new flight service between Istanbul and Nairobi will be the 110th international route of Turkish Airlines.
As one of the world’s fastest growing airlines, Turkish Airlines will fly from Istanbul to Nairobi on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. The flights from Nairobi to Istanbul will be operated on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
The planned schedule is as follows:
|Wednesday, Friday, Sunday||18:45||02:00|
|Monday, Thursday, Saturday||03:30||08:40|
All times are in Local Mean Time (LMT).
Prices for the flights between Istanbul and Nairobi will be 299 Euros excluding taxes up until 23 March, 2009. The passengers should purchase their tickets either 3 days after the reservation or 21 days prior to the flight day (whichever is earlier) in order to receive promotional prices.
Turkish Airlines, Inc.