- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
Turkish Airlines and Jet Airways enter into frequent flyer partnership…
Turkish Airlines, Turkey’s flag carrier, will enter into a frequent flyer partnership with Jet Airways, India’s premier international airline.
As part of the same, members of Miles & Smiles, Turkish Airline’s frequent flyer program, may earn and redeem their miles on all flights marketed and operated by Jet Airways starting on July 7, 2009.
Similarly, members of Jet Airways’ JetPrivilege, India’s largest frequent flyer program, may earn and redeem JPMiles on all flights marketed and operated by Turkish Airlines as well.
With this partnership, JetPrivilege members will now have more opportunities to earn and redeem their miles on Turkish Airline's services to 36 domestic and 116 international destinations today across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, USA, while Miles & Smiles members may do the same on Jet Airways’ services to 45 destinations in India and 18 destinations across North America, Europe, Asia and the Gulf.
Turkish Airlines is one of the world’s fastest growing carriers, flying to 152 destinations, comprising 36 domestic and 116 international destinations today. It connects India’s financial and national capitals, Mumbai and Delhi respectively, with Istanbul, Turkey’s largest city, with daily flights.
For any enquiries about Turkish Airlines flights, please apply to Call Center (444 0 849) or the Sales Offices.
Turkish Airlines, Inc.