- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
Turkish Airlines announces its new International routes from Sabiha Gokcen Airport…
Effective 9th November 2009, Turkish Airlines’ passengers will be able to connect directly from Sabiha Gokcen Airport to 7 European major cities.
Under the agreement between Turkish Airlines and Sabiha Gokcen Airport, flights to Berlin will take place 4 days, Hannover 3 days, Moskow, London, Cologne, Stuttgart and Amsterdam 7 days a week in both directions.
Starting 9th November 2009, Turkish Airlines also will operate flights to Adana which will be the 5th domestic flight destination from Sabiha Gokcen Airport.
To view the flight schedule and for any other enquiries about Turkish Airlines flights, please visit our web site by clicking on www.thy.com.
Turkish Airlines, Inc.