- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
Announcement to the passengers of Turkish Airlines...
We would like to inform our passengers about our delays on Turkish Airlines flights affected by the bad weather conditions.
Effective on Sunday, 21st November 2009, from 3:50am to 9:50am, the weather conditions were inappropriate to operate our flights and the delays were affected with the reasons of the difficulties on visibility distance below 200 meters.
Due to the weather conditions as we are experiencing today on the flights also from Sabiha Gokcen Airport, 43 flights have been diverted to the other flight points, Ankara, Antalya, Izmir, Adana and Samsun.
The flights were on delay and cancelled with the involuntary weather conditions as we have experienced for 6 hours.
As the Meteorology Center announces today the same factors will be affected on Turkish Airlines flights also on Sunday, 22nd November 2009. With these reasons, the domestic flights from Ataturk Airport which are planned to be operated after 07:00pm today are cancelled.
More information can be found on Turkish Airlines web site www.thy.com. Also please contact with us before your flight to have information about the delays.
Turkish Airlines, Inc.