- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
To the Attention of Turkish Airlines Passengers...
Turkish Airlines' passengers are announced today as dust from a volcanic eruption in Iceland has affected the air traffic, Turkish Airlines passengers who have a place on the affected flights;
Are able to cancel their bookings or change their onward destination without charge. In the case of cancellations, cancellation fees will be waived and the amount will be full-refunded.
Passengers are being advised to contact the airline before travelling. Passengers whose flights have been cancelled are kindly recommended not to go to the airport.
Turkish Airlines passengers are directed to the open European airports. Turkish Airlines operates more flights from/to these open airports at times. Our passengers may visit our web site or contact Turkish Airlines sales offices to get more information about our flights.
For more information about Turkish Airlines flights, the ticket formalities and the flight cancellations please stay on our web site by clicking on www.thy.com.
Turkish Airlines, Inc