- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
Turkish Airlines focuses its sponsoring activities on sporting events…
Turkish Airlines now supports golf events under the name “Turkish Airlines Challenge”…
After signing sponsorship agreements with the most reputable brands FC Barcelona and Manchester United football clubs, Turkey's national flag carrier airline company, Turkish Airlines announces today that it has entered a new sponsorship agreement with the European Challenge Tour under the name “Turkish Airlines Challenge” to be held in Antalya Belek.
156 Professional golfers will come to Turkey for the tournament on 29th April-2nd May 2010.
Throughout the year 2009, the winners of the European Challenge Tour have been awarded 4,693,649 Euros in total prize with 24 tournaments in 18 countries.
Turkish Airlines sponsors “Turkish Airlines Ladies Open” also to be held in Belek, 6th May-9th May 2010. The event is expected to reach a billion viewers worldwide. 108 Professional women golfers from more than 30 countries will come to Belek for Turkish Airlines Ladies Open Turkey.
Turkish Airlines also announces that it signed a sponsorship agreement for 2010 Euroleague-Final Four organization which would take place between May 7th and 9th. Europe's best four basketball teams will compete in final four which is watched by nearly 950 million people in 185 countries.
To view more information about Turkish Airlines, please stay on our web site by clicking on www.thy.com .
Click here for high-resolution images..
Turkish Airlines, Inc