Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
Turkish Airlines starts new Entebbe (Uganda) and Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) service...
14.06.2010Turkish Airlines inaugurated its new three-times-weekly non-stop service between Istanbul, Entebbe (Uganda) and Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) today. Welcoming the new service of Uganda and Tanzania flights, Turkish Airlines serves 123 international destinations worldwide.
The flights to Entebbe and Dar es Salaam will take place as follows;
|Monday, Wednesday, Saturday||00:30 06:50|
|Entebbe-Dar es Salaam||Departure/Arrival|
|Monday, Wednesday, Saturday||08:05 10:05|
|Dar es Salaam-Entebbe||Departure/Arrival|
|Monday, Wednesday, Saturday||19:45 21:45|
|Monday, Wednesday, Saturday||23:00 05:30|
Round-trip tickets from Istanbul to Dar es Salaam will be on sale from 367 Euros, from Istanbul to Entebbe 376 Euros (including all taxes) between 14th June-14th July 2010.
To view the flight schedule and for any other enquiries about Turkish Airlines flights, please visit our web site by clicking on www.thy.com.
Turkish Airlines, Inc