- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
Turkish Airlines launches its first inaugural flight from Istanbul to Podgorica, Montenegro...
Turkey’s flag carrier airline company, Turkish Airlines inaugurated its first service to Podgorica, Montenegro today, July 8th, with the departure of 10:45 am…
Upon arrival in Podgorica, Turkish Airlines will join in an inaugural ceremony, followed Thursday evening by a Gala. Turkish Airlines will attend the ceremony along with the official authorities from Podgorica and a large group of media members.
Following the addition of Podgorica, Turkish Airlines increases its extensive network and currently serves 126 international destinations worldwide. Round-trip tickets from Istanbul to Podgorica are now on sale from 212 Euros (including all taxes) until 24th September 2010.
The scheduled flight times for Podgorica flights as follows;
|Istanbul - Podgorica (Montenegro)||Departure/Arrival|
|Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday||10:45 11:30|
|Podgorica (Montenegro) - Istanbul||Departure/Arrival|
|Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday||12:30 15:15|
All times are in Local Mean Time (LMT).
To view the flight schedule and for any other enquiries about Turkish Airlines flights, please visit our web site by clicking on www.thy.com.
Turkish Airlines, Inc