- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
On 2nd September 2011, Turkish Airlines plane from Istanbul skidded off the runway after landing at Mumbai (Bombay) airport in India as a result of excessive rainfall.
The Airbus 340 was carrying 104 passengers including 11 crew members. The passengers and the crew were immediately evacuated and no injuries reported.
About the cause of the incident, the necessary analysis and research is being done in collaboration with the local civil aviation authorities.
A new aircraft has been allocated for the passengers traveling from Mumbai to Istanbul (TK 721).
Turkish Airlines, Inc