Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
Turkish Airlines begins services to Benghazi and Tripoli in Libya...
16.09.2011Following the completion of infrastructure work, Turkish Airlines’ Benghazi (Libya) flights will be resumed on September 13th and operate four times weekly, on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. The planned flight times are as follows;
|Istanbul-Benghazi||Departure / Arrival|
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||07:00 08:25|
|Benghazi -Istanbul||Departure / Arrival|
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||09:35 12:50|
After completing the necessary infrastructure work, Turkish Airlines will also begin its Tripoli (Libya) services. Effective by 21 September, 2011 flight schedule to/from Tripoli Mitiga International Airport will be as follows;
|Istanbul-Tripoli||Departure / Arrival|
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday||10:00 11:50|
|Tripoli-Istanbul||Departure / Arrival|
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday||12:50 17:00|
All times are in Local Mean Time (LMT).
Further information is available at www.thy.com or by calling reservations at +90 212 444 0849 or a local sale office.