Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines recorded 1.133 million TL net profit in 2012(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines announces its big deal…(15.03.2013)
- Turkish Airlines has been named "Best Airline, Europe"...Again(12.07.2012)
- Turkish Airlines adds two more cities in Germany to its network: Bremen and Leipzig…(08.03.2012)
- Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...(06.03.2012)
Turkish Airlines (TK) begins a Freesale Codeshare Agreement with Thai Airways (TG)...
26.12.2011Turkish Airlines (TK) and Thai Airways (TG) have concluded a Free Sale Codeshare Agreement that allows both airlines to market selected flights using their own code and flight numbers on a free sale basis within the scope of the codeshare agreement.
This allows Turkish Airlines to offer its passengers seamless connections on TG operated flights to Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne, Sidney, Auckland and Kuala Lumpur which are currently offline points in Turkish’ network. In addition to the cities previously listed, a similar arrangement will apply to Hong Kong, making it possible for TK passengers to travel between Bangkok and Hong Kong on TK coded flights.
Codeshare Partnership will cover the following routes:
|TK operated flights:||TG operated flights:|
|Istanbul - Bangkok v.v||Bangkok - Kuala Lumpur v.v.|
|Bangkok - Hong Kong v.v.|
|Bangkok - Brisbane v.v.|
|Bangkok - Perth v.v|
|Bangkok - Melbourne v.v|
|Bangkok - Sidney v.v|
|Bangkok - Auckland v.v|
Commencement of Codeshare Flights are subject to approval by Civil Aviaition Authorities of Relevant Countries.
To view the flight schedules, please visit www.thy.com, call +90 212 444 0849 Call Center or contact with TK sales offices.
To view the photo images, please click on the link.
Turkish Airlines, Inc