Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2014
Mileage Accrual on Air China flights:
|Cabin||Air China Booking Classes||Percentage of flown miles||Minium Mileage|
|First||F, A, P||200%*||750 Miles|
|Business||C, D,Z*, J||150%*||625 Miles|
|Economy *Plus||W*||110%*||500 Miles|
|Economy||Y, B, M, H, K||100%||500 Miles|
|Economy||Q, G, S, V, U,T*,E*,L*||50%||250 Miles|
*As of January 1st, 2012
Booking classes not eligible for mileage accrual: O, I, X, R, N
- The general Miles&Smiles terms and conditions apply.
- Miles can be accrued only on Air China operating flights.
- The partner reserves the right to change flight routes at short notice.
- Miles accrual is subject to the operating airline. Please note that the booking class shown on your ticket may differ from the booking class relevant for the mileage accrual.
- Please retain your original boarding pass and a copy of your flight ticket until the credit reflects on your mileage statement.
- Regarding the retroclaim transactions on flights of other Star Alliance member airlines, the original of the boarding passes along with the ticket copies must be sent to Turkish Airlines Head Office 7th floor Product Development Department 34149 Yesilkoy, Istanbul, Turkey and for such retro claims, the date of contract which was signed with the related airline will be considered and flights made prior to the contract date will not be processed.
Star Alliance Award Chart
Star Alliance Award Regions
Air China Blackout Dates of 2011
Partner Airlines Mileage Claim Form
Air China Blackout Dates 2013
|international regional routes
|Hong Kong and Taiwan||Mainland China-Hong Kong and Taiwan||25Jan-2Feb;27Sep-3Oct|
|Hong Kong and Taiwan-Mainland China||1Feb-9Feb;5Oct-8Oct|
|Asia||China-Other Part of Asia||25Jan-2Feb;27Sep-3Oct|
|Other Part of Asia-China||4Feb-9Feb;5Oct-8Oct|