1. Can i smoke in the aircraft?
It is not allowed to smoke on all Turkish Airlines flights.
2. Can i sit by the window?
Seat request must be made to the boarding staff while check–in or “seat selection” can be used when booked online.
3. Is my luggage onboard?
Luggage is automatically loaded when the barcode system works. If the system fails, luggage has to be ıdentified by the owner before boarding the aircraft.
4. Could you hang my garment bag ?
Yes, if space ıs available at the business class closet, yes.
5. Can i use the lavatory in business class section ?
When business class passengers are on board the lavatory ıs used by the business class passengers.
6. Can i sit in the business class section ?
Since business class is a different class and a different airfare ıs paid for the ticket, the cabin attendant has no authority to upgrade economy class passengers.
7. Why the aircraft makes turbulance?
Due to weather conditions.
8. Sometimes the aircraft does not park by the ramp,why?
If all ramps at the terminal are occupied,the parking position could be in a different area.In this case passengers will leave the aircraft via stairs.
9. Why can’t i sit together with my family?
You need to make your request at reservation. Requests made at check-in point are subject to availability of the seats left in the aircraft.
10. Why are we still waiting for the aircraft to take off?
- The Late Arrival Of A Connecting Flight
- Restrictions of Air Traffic
- A Last Minute Technical Incident
- Operational Reasons
- Security Check
- Baggage Loading
- Weather Conditions
- Slow Down