Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2014
Agreement Date: 07 July 2009
Mileage accrual on Jet Airways flights:
Jet Airways Booking Classes
Percentage of Flown Miles
|First Class||F, A||200%|
|Business Class||C, J, Z, I, P||150%|
|Economy Class||Y, M, T, U||100%|
|Economy Class Discounted||N, L, Q||75%|
|Economy Class Discounted||S||50%|
Booking Classes not eligible for mileage accrual: K, H, V, O, W, B, G, X, D, R, E
- The general Miles&Smiles terms and conditions apply.
- Miles can be accrued only on the scheduled flights operated and marketed by Jet Airways.
- Jet Airways flights can be combined only with Turkish Airlines flights.
- Members will earn Bonus Miles on Jet Airways flights.
- Miles&Smiles card privileges are not applicable for Jet Airways flights.
- Members are allowed to have one stopover for awards with values from min.60.000 miles for Economy Class, from min.90.000 miles for Business Class and from min. 135,000 miles for First Class for Jet Airways and Jet Airways-TK combined flights.
- For Jet Airways and Jet Airways-TK combined award tickets to different destinations in various zones, the amount of miles required for the higher mileage value zone will be deducted from member’s mileage account. Only one open jaw is permitted.
- Miles will be earned based on the class of travel as stated in the table above.
- Please retain your original boarding pass and a copy of your flight ticket until the credit reflects on your mileage statement.