- Chairman of the Board Hamdi Topçu
- Deputy Chairman of the Board Prof. Dr. Cemal Şanlı
- General Manager Board Member Doç. Dr. Temel Kotil
- Member of the Board İsmail Gerçek
- Board Member Muzaffer Akpınar
- Board Member Mehmet Büyükekşi
- Board Member Gülsüm Azeri
- Member of the Audit Committee Orhan Birdal
- Member of the Audit Committee Naci Ağbal
- Member of the Audit Committee Mehmet Nuri Yazıcı
- Member of the Audit Committee Prof. Dr. Ateş Vuran
- Member of the Audit Committee Mecit Eş
Member of the Audit Committee
Mr. Ağbal was born in Bayburt in 1968. He graduated from the Public Administration Department of the Istanbul University Faculty of Political Sciences in 1989. He completed his MBA at Exeter University, UK between 1996-1998. He is currently doing his Ph. D. in business administration at Ankara University Faculty of Social Sciences.
|2005 - ...||Board member at PETKİM,|
|2004-2005||Board member at TÜPRAŞ,|
|2004 - ...||Member of the TSE Standards Commission,|
|2004 - ...||Advisor to minister,|
|2003 - ...||Ministry of Finance, Head of Department, the Inland Revenue,|
|2002 - 2003||Ministry of Finance, president, vice president at the Review Committee,|
|2000 – 2003||Inspector General at Ministry of Finance,|
|1993 – 2000||Inspector at Ministry of Finance,|
|1989 – 1992||Assistant Inspector at Ministry of Finance.|
Mr. Ağbal was member of the Ministry of Finance Tax Council between 2000-2002 and member of the DPT (State Planning Organization) 8th Development Plan Informal Economy Special Commission in 2001.
He attended the "Tax Analysis and Income Forecast Training Programme" at the Harvard Institute for International Development in 1998, the “Value-Added Tax Management” course by the OECD Multilateral Tax Network in 1999 and the “Transfer Pricing Applications” course by the OECD Multilateral Tax network in 2001. Mr. Ağbal is currently the general manager for Budget and Financial Control at the Ministry of Finance.
Mr. Ağbal is married with two children.