- Turkish Airlines’ new brand idendity: ‘Widen Your World’(05.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Wins CAPA ‘Airline of the Year’ Award(03.12.2013)
- Oman Air and Turkish Airlines sign codeshare agreement(03.12.2013)
- ‘Invest on Board’ brings investors and start-ups together in sky!(20.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Montreal(18.11.2013)
- Vote for Turkish Airlines in the Passenger Choice Awards 2014(14.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Recruiting Experienced Captains and First Officers(14.11.2013)
Turkish Airlines Sponsors the Scottish Open
Turkish Airlines was official sponsor of the Scottish Open, a golf tournament on the European Tour
Turkish Airlines sponsored the Scottish Open, a golf tournament on the European Tour which took place on July 11-14.
The tournament, which is held at the Castle Stuart Golf Links, Northeast of Inverness, in the north of Scotland, was sponsored by the Turkish Airlines for the first time. Around 60,000 people visited the event, which was also participated by 156 golfers around the world.
Turkish Airlines’ stand also attracted keen golfers who had played golf both in Scotland and Turkey. Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond was also among them. He congratulated the airline for sponsoring the golf tournament, saying: “I am delighted to have Turkish Airlines in Scotland. It will serve as a great bridge between Turkey and Scotland trough friendship and business. I hope Turkish Airlines will increase their flight frequency more and more in near future,” he said. Turkish Airlines operate daily service to the Scottish capital of Edinburgh.
Turkish Airlines to be the title sponsor of a new European Tour event in Turkey with Tiger Woods’ participation
Turkish Airlines has also become the title sponsor of a new golf event, Turkish Airlines Open, which will take place in November 7-10 in the Mediterranean province of Antalya, Turkey. The tournament will form part of inaugural Final Series on the European Tour’s Race to Dubai. The event will also feature Tiger Woods, the world’s most famous golfer. The chance to win a VIP trip to this event attracted a lot of attention from keen visitors.
In addition to the golf market, Edinburgh has many tourist attractions and it is visited by around 3.2 million tourists annually.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For detailed information you may contact our Call Center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any Turkish Airlines Sales Office.
Customer Contact Center for you're all kind feedback
* Turkish Airlines is named the Best Airline in Europe at the 2011 and 2012 World Airline Awards, by Skytrax