- Turkish Airlines and UTair Begin Codeshare Service(09.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ new brand idendity: ‘Widen Your World’(05.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Wins CAPA ‘Airline of the Year’ Award(03.12.2013)
- Oman Air and Turkish Airlines sign codeshare agreement(03.12.2013)
- ‘Invest on Board’ brings investors and start-ups together in sky!(20.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Montreal(18.11.2013)
- Vote for Turkish Airlines in the Passenger Choice Awards 2014(14.11.2013)
Vote & Win Free Flights with Turkish Airlines and TripAdvisor
They say a photo is worth a thousand words, but now it’s even worth a free roundtrip ticket to one of Turkish Airlines’ 239 destinations!
From October 22nd to December 17th, travelers who vote on the best of TripAdvisor’s® inspired photos have a chance to win a free roundtrip ticket every week. Flip through and vote for photos from all over the world, and in return get rewarded by the airline that flies to more countries than any other!
Vote and Win!
As the world’s largest travel site, TripAdvisor has sorted through photos sent in by its users and posted the best 14 million on its photo wall, and now it’s up to you to choose the best for your chance to win!
Turkish Airlines is giving away free tickets every week to one of these lucky voters, so make sure you vote each week to experience what Skytrax has awarded as the best airline in Europe for three consecutive years, including 2013!
So go vote now at http://www.tripadvisor.com/PhotoWall and take advantage of this exclusive opportunity to travel the world for free with Turkish Airlines.
For official rules and regulations click here.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For detailed information you may contact our Call Center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any Turkish Airlines Sales Office.
Turkish Airlines is named the Best Airline in Europe at the 2011, 2012 and 2013 World Airline Awards, by Skytrax.
Customer Contact Center for you're all kind feedback.