- Press Releases
- Airbus MRO Network welcomes Turkish Technic as a new member(18.01.2012)
- Turkish Airlines (TK) begins a Freesale Codeshare Agreement with Thai Airways (TG)...(26.12.2011)
- Turkish Airlines and Ukraine’s Aerosvit Airlines Announce a Freesale Codeshare Agreement...(22.12.2011)
- 2 New World Records set by Şahika Ercümen...(18.11.2011)
- Turkish Airlines recorded an operating profit of 510 million TL in the third quarter of 2011... (11.11.2011)
A Free sale codeshare agreement has been signed between TK and United Airlines...
A Free sale codeshare agreement has been signed between Turkish Airlines and United Airlines. Within this framework, Turkish Airlines will put its code on United Airlines’ domestic flights and transatlantic flights between Europe and the USA.
United Airlines will put its code on Turkish Airlines’ domestic flights, the flights between Europe and Turkey and also the transatlantic flights between Turkey and the USA.
The codeshare operations on the following routes will begin as of 11 October 2008:
TK OPERATING/UA MARKETING
IST- JFK/ORD (v.v)
IST- LHR/FRA/MUC/ZRH (v.v)
ESB- FRA (v.v)
IST- ADA/AYT/ADB/ESB (v.v)
UA OPERATING/TK MARKETING