- Press Releases
- Airbus MRO Network welcomes Turkish Technic as a new member(18.01.2012)
- Turkish Airlines (TK) begins a Freesale Codeshare Agreement with Thai Airways (TG)...(26.12.2011)
- Turkish Airlines and Ukraine’s Aerosvit Airlines Announce a Freesale Codeshare Agreement...(22.12.2011)
- 2 New World Records set by Şahika Ercümen...(18.11.2011)
- Turkish Airlines recorded an operating profit of 510 million TL in the third quarter of 2011... (11.11.2011)
Turkish Technic will Provide Total Maintenance Support for B737-700 A/Cs of Iraqi Airways...
Turkish Technic signed; line maintenance support, engineering support and component pool agreements with Iraqi Airways, which will cover all technical support needed to maintain the airworthiness of two B737-700 aircrafts. Line Maintenance work will be carried out at the Baghdad International Airport, Baghdad, Iraq.
Turkish Technic officers expressed their belief in the potential of Iraqi Airways, and Turkish Technic family is glad to support their neghbour’s national carrier.
Iraqi Airways officers declared that they are extremely happy to have agreed terms in taking total maintenance support from Turkish Technic, one of the strongest maintenance organizations in the region.
Turkish Airlines Technic, an association of Turkish Airlines group companies (Istanbul Stock Exchange: THYAO), is the leading maintenance center in its region, providing technical services for Airframe, Engine, APU and components for a wide range of Airlines from Europe, Middle East, CIS, Northern Africa and Turkey in its base in Istanbul, with a highly qualified and well-trained workforce of 3.000 personnel.
Iraqi Airways, the national carrier of Iraq, is based at Baghdad International Ariport, Iraq.
For more information please visit :