- Press Releases
- Airbus MRO Network welcomes Turkish Technic as a new member(18.01.2012)
- Turkish Airlines (TK) begins a Freesale Codeshare Agreement with Thai Airways (TG)...(26.12.2011)
- Turkish Airlines and Ukraine’s Aerosvit Airlines Announce a Freesale Codeshare Agreement...(22.12.2011)
- 2 New World Records set by Şahika Ercümen...(18.11.2011)
- Turkish Airlines recorded an operating profit of 510 million TL in the third quarter of 2011... (11.11.2011)
Turkish Airlines continues to extend its fleet with the widebody aircraft…
Seven Airbus 330, Boeing 777 will be joined to its widebody fleet.
Turkish Airlines Executive Committee has announced that widebody aircraft types will be purchased and added on its fleet. The widebody fleet is aimed to be reached up to 38, between the years of 2010-2012.
One Boeing 777 aircraft type will be also hired as Turkish Airlines and Jet Airways signed an agreement and hired 3 Boeing 777 at the end of last year.
In conclusion, extending the fleet with regular updates pointing out that Turkish Airlines becomes a candidate as a global airline company and will continue to provide its fleet.
Turkish Airlines, Inc.