- Press Releases
- Airbus MRO Network welcomes Turkish Technic as a new member(18.01.2012)
- Turkish Airlines (TK) begins a Freesale Codeshare Agreement with Thai Airways (TG)...(26.12.2011)
- Turkish Airlines and Ukraine’s Aerosvit Airlines Announce a Freesale Codeshare Agreement...(22.12.2011)
- 2 New World Records set by Şahika Ercümen...(18.11.2011)
- Turkish Airlines recorded an operating profit of 510 million TL in the third quarter of 2011... (11.11.2011)
Turkish Airlines announces its new International routes from Sabiha Gokcen Airport…
Effective 9th November 2009, Turkish Airlines’ passengers will be able to connect directly from Sabiha Gokcen Airport to 7 European major cities.
Under the agreement between Turkish Airlines and Sabiha Gokcen Airport, flights to Berlin will take place 4 days, Hannover 3 days, Moskow, London, Cologne, Stuttgart and Amsterdam 7 days a week in both directions.
Starting 9th November 2009, Turkish Airlines also will operate flights to Adana which will be the 5th domestic flight destination from Sabiha Gokcen Airport.
To view the flight schedule and for any other enquiries about Turkish Airlines flights, please visit our web site by clicking on www.thy.com.
Turkish Airlines, Inc.