- Press Releases
- Airbus MRO Network welcomes Turkish Technic as a new member(18.01.2012)
- Turkish Airlines (TK) begins a Freesale Codeshare Agreement with Thai Airways (TG)...(26.12.2011)
- Turkish Airlines and Ukraine’s Aerosvit Airlines Announce a Freesale Codeshare Agreement...(22.12.2011)
- 2 New World Records set by Şahika Ercümen...(18.11.2011)
- Turkish Airlines recorded an operating profit of 510 million TL in the third quarter of 2011... (11.11.2011)
Turkish Airlines signs sponsorship deal with Barcelona …
Turkish Airlines has signed a three-year sponsorship deal with FC Barcelona football club in a ceremony in Barcelona.
Dr. Temel KOTİL, the CEO of Turkish Airlines, the Europe's fourth-biggest carrier by passengers and Mr. Joan Laporta, the Chairman of Barcelona, the legendary football club of the world, have together signed the contract during the ceremony.
On the way towards becoming a global brand Turkish Airlines, one of the fastest growing carriers in the world, has achieved another worldwide success with this sponsorship deal.
According to the terms of this sponsorship contract, all the advertising materials and logos of Turkish Airlines will be displayed on the internal screens of the Nou Camp Stadium in Barcelona and all other locations of the team, Turkish Airlines will make commercial films with the players of the Barcelona Club and carry out the promotion of this sponsorship deal in all the arenas of advertising and mass media. As the result of this sponsorship Turkish Airlines will transport the players of Barcelona to all the tournaments and training camps as well.
With title of “the official sponsor” Turkish Airlines will also have the title of “the 3rd international official sponsor” of Barcelona, the football giant made history by winning 6 trophies in one single season (2008-2009), outside Spain.
The Board Member of Turkish Airlines, Mr. Mehmet Buyukeksi, the Inspector Board Members of Turkish Airlines, Mr. Naci Agbal and Mr. Ismail Gercek have attended ceremony along with more than 100 media members from Spain, Turkey and the countries that Turkish Airlines operates.
Turkish Airlines, Inc.