Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Press Releases
- Airbus MRO Network welcomes Turkish Technic as a new member(18.01.2012)
- Turkish Airlines (TK) begins a Freesale Codeshare Agreement with Thai Airways (TG)...(26.12.2011)
- Turkish Airlines and Ukraine’s Aerosvit Airlines Announce a Freesale Codeshare Agreement...(22.12.2011)
- 2 New World Records set by Şahika Ercümen...(18.11.2011)
- Turkish Airlines recorded an operating profit of 510 million TL in the third quarter of 2011... (11.11.2011)
Turkish Airlines to introduce new Istanbul-Sochi (Russia) service...
14.04.2010Turkish Airlines' passengers will enjoy non-stop connections as the airline will be offering flights between Istanbul and Sochi 3 times per week from 25th May.
Sochi joins to the other cities to become Turkish Airlines' 7th destination after Ekaterinburg, Kazan, Moscow, Rostov, St. Petersburg, Ufa in Russia. Welcoming the new service of Sochi flights, Turkish Airlines will serve 121 international destinations worldwide.
The flights to Sochi will take place as follows;
|Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday||12:45 15:30|
|Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday||16:50 17:55|
Round-trip tickets from Istanbul to Sochi will be on sale from 175 Euros (without taxes) between 25th May-30th June 2010.
To view the flight schedule and for any other enquiries about Turkish Airlines flights, please visit our web site by clicking on www.thy.com.
Turkish Airlines, Inc